Thursday 5 February 2015

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


I would like to make a bold beauty statement in today's post. I think I have found my holy grail mascara. Yes I know, bold. I'm constantly trying out different mascaras in the hopes when I thought I was destined to settle with one of the other, along came Kylie Jenner and her fabulous instagram that introduced me to Eyeko's Black Magic mascara which she claimed, to be her go-to choice for awards season! I did initially just buy this mascara because she said she loved it so much (ridiculous I know!) but having tried it throughout the whole month of January, I can honestly say it has quickly reached holy grail status. 

If I were to describe my ideal mascara it would be one that is jet black and is both volumising and lengthening. That is also something that I have found so difficult to find, it's usually one or the other rather than both. This mascara however, is the perfect combination of all the things I look for in a mascara, as well as it seemingly being waterproof, despite this not being a mentioned feature of the mascara! I think the volume comes from the slightly curved brush which moulds to the lashes well and created that lifted look and the smaller size also makes it easy to get to the inner corners, which can be extremely difficult with larger brushes.


I absolutely love how this leaves my lashes looking, they are blacker than ever (hence the name) and there's no fall-out or smudging like I have found with other mascaras. This mascara claims it gives drama and curl and I couldn't agree more. I think this will be a mascara that sticks around in my make-up bag for a very long time.

Haver you tried Eyeko's Black Magic mascara? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats mascara looks great! I will have to try it.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo