Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #14 | Accessories



sunglasses JEEPERS PEEPERS, loafers NEW LOOK, mittens WHISTLES, hat F&F, necklace TOPSHOP, backpack H! BY HENRY HOLLAND, bag ZARA, trainers ADIDAS, scarf DUNE


Finding the perfect accessories has been high on my list of things to buy recently so I thought this weeks wishlist should reflect that! Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks you will have seen that myself and almost everyone else out there has been having a moment with faux fur, so I thought it'd be only right to include at least two items for this category - mittens (of course) and yet another collar/scarf. This one from Dune is just perfect and has hints of Charlotte Simone without the hefty price tag! 

With regards to bags, I've been on the hunt for an everyday black bag for a while now that can fit in my everyday essentials - book, ipad, lunch, kitchen sink etc etc - and both of these bags, though very different, would fit that bill perfectly. Now just to decide if I go for quirky or super practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo