Tuesday 21 October 2014

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm


Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm 125ml - Boots

This products has become a staple in my new skincare routine recently. I've always had a very mismatched routine, trying out various different products and never settling but I started to realise that my skin just couldn't handle the constant change. Like me, my skin is a creature of habit and likes routine and so I've finally found a solid skincare routine that works for me and my combination/oily skin.

Now I'm not sure how long this Clinique cleansing balm has been around (bonus points if you do) but I've known about it for a few months now after seeing it appear in several youtubers' skincare routines and being intrigued by it's make-up removal powers. I've always been a face wipes/micellar water kind of person but now I've banished the face wipes for emergencies and I've swapped them out for this cleansing balm and then a final bout of Bioderma to make sure every last ouce of make-up is removed.

To use, I scoop out a small about and warm it between my fingers turned the balm into a much softer substance. I then massage it into my skin, concentrating on my eyes and t-zone, and finally wash it off with a face cloth. I've found a big difference in my skin since using this cleansing balm and I can definitely feel it removing my make-up a lot better than I did with just face wipes. I think I'm definitely a convert now.The only down side to this product would be the £22 price-tag but I predict that this one 125ml pot will last be a very long time so I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo