Monday 20 October 2014

Patterned Trousers & Pink | Part One



Patterned trousers aren't usually my thing as I find it really difficult to find pairs that are both nice and long enough for me (the woes of being tall!), but I think I may be a convert after finding what I would deem to be the perfect pair. Black and white, subtle and tailored but relaxed - what more coud I ask for?




jacket ZARA, trousers F&F, top PRIMARK, bag & shoes TOPSHOP, necklace DOROTHY PERKINS

I think this is quickly going to become my favourite go-to outfit for both day and night. For the day I'd opt for a larger, satchel style bag (still pink) and then during the evening or for an event I'd bring out the faux fur clutch, which I think looks great paired with my never-before-worn pink jacket from Zara, I just find this so difficult to style but I think I've finally found a way. I've photographed two different looks with these trousers, today's is definitly a slightly more dressy outfit and then Thursday's post will lean more towards the casual side of things. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo