Monday 25 August 2014

Chanel & Leopard


Well, it seems the sunny weather has well and truly ended making way for what is my favourite season, autumn! And autumn means only one thing for me; being able to finally wear coats and boots again.







coat H&M, t-shirt RIVER ISLAND, jeans DOROTHY PERKINS, boots TOPSHOP, watch MICHAEL KORS, chanel sunglasses SHADE STATION*

Welcoming in autumn the right way, I managed to pick up this fab leopard print coat, which is perfect as it's not too thick but it is at least substantial enough to call a coat. I can see myself getting so much wear out of it, I just knew I had to have it the minute I laid eyes on it. Now you might be thinking that I'm rambling on about my love for autumn while stood wearing a pair of sunglasses and while I do love wrapping up more, I still think it's acceptable to wear sunglasses at the moment and I was so kindly sent this beautiful Chanel pair by Shade Station. They match this coat perfectly as they are brown and the style is exactly what I would choose myself. 

On a final note, you may have noticed that my hair has changed slightly and that's because it has been refreshed and re-coloured ready for the upcoming season (or just aptly timed). It's actually gone a lot lighter this time around than I'm used to but I absolutely love it and the shorter, mid-parted cut is exactly what I wanted. I'm so pleased with how it turned out, not a huge change but enough to make me feel super! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo