Friday 29 August 2014

Aztec Fur


Expect to see a whole lot of film-worthy hair swishing in this post, courtesy of the wind that decided to interrupt shooting this outfit. I may as well have had a huge fan in front of me as whatever I did my hair/gilet just wouldn't stay still; I think I managed to choose the least swishy photos to include though! 



gilet H&M, jacket (worn under gilet) RIVER ISLAND, dress & boots TOPSHOP, belt PRIMARK

Stepping away from my usual jeans option, yesterday I decided to pull out this dress from last years Topshop and despite me not actually wearing the gilet during the day - it's still just a tad too warm yet - it actually got really chilly in the evening so I thought I'd pop it on over my leather jacket and in fact, I actually prefer with than without. I feel like I'm almost willing autumn/winter to be upon us just so I can wear my big coats and jackets; expect to see a whole lot more wrapping up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo