Monday 1 September 2014

My Lips But Better | Beauty

It is a phrase that so many beauty bloggers cringe at and yet use in abundance to describe their favourite nudeish-pink lip shades. My lips but better, is the only possible way to describe the two above lip products; Dior Addict Lip Glow Balm and Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 'Boy'. One is a baby pink balm that changes to literally the colour of your lips and the other is a nude that is so similar to my own natural lip colour, while still giving that little something extra. These two lipsticks have been staples in my lip wardrobe for quite some time now and they truly epitomise the my (your) lips but better phrase...

3 comments:

  1. Love how you photograph products! these look lovely!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Boy is pretty much the perfect MLBB colour! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo