Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #3 | Outfit Edition

Monochrome Slider


This weeks wednesday wishlist is very much the makings of a complete outfit - a very monchomre outfit, but still complete all the same. I've been wanting a pair of ripped jeans for absolutely ages now and the Topshop Jamie jeans seem the perfect place to start - especially in this off black wash. I've been wanted to add some key, simpler pieces to my wardrobe so a white t-shirt is what automatically springs to mind, along with a pair of simple black (or pink) sliders. 

I bought a check duster coat at the weekend (here) and I think I've now caught the bug as this black one, also from Topshop, has caught my eye too. It think they are a great alternative to a structured, thicker coat/jacket as they are very much the casual option. 

What are your thoughts on this very monochromatic, simplistic look? Would you wear it? 

2 comments:

  1. I have the Zara choker, it's absolutely gorgeous and one of my favourite pieces.

    Carly @ www.floralfidelity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed out on it unfortunately but picked up a great version from Topshop!

      Delete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo