Tuesday 29 July 2014

Prada Candy Florale

If someone were to ask me a few weeks ago what my dream perfume to own would be it would definitely be from the Prada Candy range. I have just always wanted one of the fragrances but for one reason or another, it just wasn't meant to be. Until now. I took advantage of the slightly lower prices in Sephora to finally make this mine and in the end I opted for the Florale version.



"Prada Candy Florale evolved from the concept of an imaginary flower created especially for Candy. Of course, Candy cannot simply have any flower, her flower has to be wondrous and sophisticated, unlike any other. Prada's quest for this perfect flower takes us on a voyage around the universe where a myriad of floral notes comes together to create a scent as full of vitality as Candy herself."

Now that little story ,may sound somewhat bizarre but the floral notes in this perfume really are incredible and unlike any other scent I own. Peony is the top and most prominent note with other florals and a hint of musk brought in for good measure. Candy Florale is actually one the nicest scents I have ever smelt (bold statement I know!) and I'm just so happy that a less musky, lighter version of the original Candy was brought to the market. 

Now this wouldn't be a review without a little mention of the packaging and in true Prada form, it comes in their signature Candy bottle but this time, a pastel pink version, which is softer and very fitting to the scent. The bottle oozes luxury and this was a huge plus for me as an ugly perfume bottle does not make for a happy Emma. 

Prada Candy Florale is available in Debenhams and Boots stores or online here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo