Wednesday 30 July 2014

Polka Dots & Paris

PRIMARK skirt, RIVER ISLAND cami (here) & shoes, DOROTHY PERKININS cardigan, MICHAEL KORS bag, PANDORA bracelet



Last week I jetted off (or chugged along on the hot, cramped Eurostar) to Paris for a long weekend and now I'm back with a couple of Paris themed posts for you. The first of which, and to most of you probably the most interesting, is one of the outfits I wore while I was there. Admittedly my outfits weren't really all that special on most days as it was that hot I felt I had to let my fashion sense suffer in order to stay alive (the dramatics are really needed in this situation). I did however wear one outfit that I actually liked, despite it being something slightly different to what I may usually wear here in the UK. 

I bought this skirt a few weeks back from Primark for there bargain price of £5 and I felt it alone, had a very Parisian feel to it. I kept the rest of the look monochrome too with a simple cami, my Michael Kors bag and these new river island sandals, which sadly, were very uncomfortable! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! So jealous of you going to Paris, I went with my boyfriend in May and would love to go back!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a fab city isn't it! I want to go back already too!

      Delete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo