Thursday 31 July 2014

Bioderma Crealine H2O

It seems every beauty-related blogger around has tried and reviewed the cult Bioderma micellar water  and now I thought I'd go ahead and share my thoughts on it too! I personally, really hate taking off my make-up, I find it such a chore and so a product that makes this step slightly easier is a winner in my books.



Bioderma aims to dissolve away make-up quickly, without smearing it all over your face and this is exactly what it does. It removes make-up really easily and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry, oily or sore from rubbing. I think this product is definitely worth the hype it receives and having tried a few of the drugstore offerings available (L'Oreal & Garnier) I can honestly say that this is for me, the best micellar water around. 

I use one cotton pad fully soaked in the product and this is usually enough to take off my whole face of make-up. I'd say if you have heavy eye make-up then maybe use one for the eyes and one for the face. I then finish with another cleansing product to ensure everything is removed. Now you're probably thinking, but Bioderma isn't widely available in the UK and that is true but don't fret. I actually bought mine on my recent trip to Paris (wishing I bought the double pack now) but I believe it is quite readily available on ebay for reasonable prices, so maybe go and have a look there if you're wanting to try it out for yourself.

I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out! Have you tried Bioderma before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo