Thursday 5 June 2014

May Favourites '14 | Video




It's a video! Now isn't this a nice little surprise. I decided that I wanted to jump over to YouTube and see how I get on making videos and so far, I'm really enjoying it! My first video was a 25 facts which you can see over there in the side bar. But for my second video I thought I'd do a slightly late May Favourites. So for this month's favourites we have it all, from a nail polish that has been on my nails pretty much all month, to a cult favourite that I was a little late to the party with. It's a mixed beauty bag in all, with some added fashion favourites thrown in for good measure. Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo