Friday 6 June 2014

Breton Stripes



The words sailor and by the sea spring to mind when I see this outfit. This is a nice change from my usual black on black on white colour palette, despite it only being in the form of navy blue! 




Jacket - Primark | Top & Necklace - Topshop | Jeans - Dorothy Perkins | Shoes - Converse | Watch - Michael Kors

Another outfit post, another white jacket. This is starting to become a regular occurrence on this here blog. This white coat from Primark was such a bargain and reminds me of something you could pick up in Topshop or Zara for triple the price. I wore this with a very causal outfit of a breton striped t-shirt and my white converse, which I love. This outfit is very sailor-esque; all I need now is a hat and a boat and I'll be ready for a day out sailing.

I think both the jacket and the t-shirt can be dressed up or dressed down, like I did here and this is definitely a very weather appropriate look for the almost-sunshine, almost-not, weather that we are having at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo