Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hair Heroes #1


I don't know about any of you, but I find myself constantly changing up my haircare routine in the hopes of one day finding the perfect set of products that work for me and my hair. When it comes to shampoo, I do often just buy whichever is on offer in Boots or Superdrug and then decide after using it a few times whether I'd like to repurchase it or not (mostly that ends up being not). Lately though I've been on the hunt for the perfect shampoo and conditioner combination that I can actually stick with and I think I may have finally found it. L'Oreal EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo and Conditioner found themselves in my Superdrug basket last week and having used them three times already, I am now fully prepared to make the bold statement of including them in my first 'hair heroes' post. 

I found they left my hair feeling super soft and so much less frizzy than it usually is with other shampoos and conditioners. As for the nourishing element, as my hair is coloured it's often quite dry at the ends and I definitely saw a slight difference, my hair doesn't look as straw-like so that's always a plus! And an added bonus, they smell divine; whether it's the added apricot seed or just a rich blend of oils, whatever it is I'm more than happy to lather my locks with these every time I wash my hair. 

The next in my hair heroes line-up is the Tangle Teezer and mine is in a bright orange colour. This is great as an everyday hair brush but where it really comes into its own is when your hair is wet and  most tangled. My hair is usually a nightmare to brush through after a shower but with this I find it to be a pleasant and painless experience. This is actually the second Tangle Teezer I've owned (I retired the first after it started to look rather sorry for itself), and I also have the compact version, which is great for in my handbag when I'm on the go. I couldn't be without this in my hair routine and it's definitely worthy of its place in this post. 

The final part of this hair heroes post is Moroccan Oil. I have always wanted to try this hair oil as I've heard so many rave reviews about it but I've been extremely reluctant to splurge on it's massive price tag. Thankfully, with my subscription to Company mag last year I got this little sample size, along with a bigger size and a shampoo, conditioner and hair spray. I've only actually tried the hair oil so far but I can honestly say that it is the best hair oil I've ever used and I've used my fair share. It leaves my hair feel soft, smelling good and frizz-free, without making it greasy like some oils do; I couldn't really ask for more. I'll definitely be repurchasing the full size when my two little bottles run out as I feel it's totally worth the money and it surpasses the hype! 

I hope you enjoyed my first hair heroes post. I thought this would be a good little series for my blog to show you some of my favourite hair products over time. Let me know what your current hair heroes are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo