Friday 14 March 2014

Tres en Vogue

Tres en Vogue

T-shirt | River Island, PU Skirt | Dorothy Perkins, Croc Shoes | Topshop, Celine Bag, Prada Round Sunglasses

Sorry I've been slightly MIA lately, I've been absolutely overwhelmed with university work and the prospect of my degree finishing in just over two months! It's been such a crazy time and will be until I finish so unfortunatly blogging has been put on the back burner for the foreseeable future. Today though, while perusing River Island I spotted this t-shirt, in fact several printed tees like this one, and I very nearly took it to the till and bought it. But I've decided that if I'm ever unsure whether to buy something or not I'm going to leave it and then try to plan a full outfit with it. If I can do this then it's something worth buying; if not then it definitely isn't. 

I absolutely love this look I've put together, especially the monochrome and the added the pop of colour from the coat. This would also look great with the pink coat I already own from Topshop, I have quite a thing for bright coats at the moment. I think this is an outfit I could wear everyday and I pretty much own a variation of everything here anyway! Minus the Celine, one day hopefully...

Would you wear this outfit? Do you like seeing these kinds of styling posts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo