Monday 2 December 2013

beauty | minimal makeup

Generally I'm not one to apply a tonne of makeup each day, I like to keep it natural and simple and tend to stick to the same few products each day, so I thought, why not, I'll show you what they are!

I really don't like the feeling of a heavy foundation on my face, it's just not comfortable at all so I like to use YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, which still has a good coverage but is super light-weight and gives your face a really lovely glow. For concealer I've been using the much raved about Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection for both under my eyes and blemishes. I find this is the perfect, long lasting concealer and it's definitely worth the hype it gets. To finish off my under-eye area I've been using the YSL Touche Eclat (there's a clear pattern here) to brighten the area and I use any remaining product to highlight my nose and cupids bow. 

For eyes I keep it pretty simple with a swipe of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and then a good coat of Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara, which is sometimes switched with YSL Babydoll but for this post I thought I'd make myself look less of a YSL fiend! To finish the look I apply a new favourite, Soap & Glory's Glow All Out illuminator to the high-points of my cheeks and then a dob of Dior Addict Lip Glow and I'm ready for the day! 

What are your go-to products for a minimal make-up day?
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

1 comment:

  1. lip glow looks quite good:) i also hate wearing heavy foundation

    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo