Friday 15 November 2013

skincare | la roche posay hype?


The La Roche Posay has had an incredible amount of hype surrounding it this year and as much as I always try not to succumb to hype, I failed miserably with this one after holding out for so long. I was wandering round Boots when I saw it on offer for £8 instead of the usual £13 and before I knew it I was standing at the till paying for it...ooops. I don't have particularly bad skin or anything like that but I do get the odd blemish and I find I get a few under-the-skin bumps on my forehead, so I thought maybe this would work to combat that.

When I first started using this product my skin reacted quite badly. As this is a pore unclogging product, it brought out all of the nasties in my skin and left me with more blemishes than I was used to, that being said, after a few weeks I did notice a difference and I still do now. Not so much with blemish control but more so with the bumps on my forehead and the pores on and around my nose.

I'm not certain that I'd repurchase this product again. Although it did help to unclog pores, thats really the only difference I saw to my skin and for the £13 price tag, to me, it's just not worth it.

Have you tried the La Roche Posay before? Thoughts?
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo