Wednesday 20 November 2013

beauty | soap & glory 'glow all out'


This is one of those products that I always mean to pick up on one of my many trips to Boots but for one reason or another it just never happens. A few weeks ago that changed and I finally bought the Soap & Glory 'Glow All Out' Luminizing Radiance Face Powder which comes nicely packaged in what I can only describe as a cardboard version of what Benefit would do, just for a fraction of the price! 

This is a peachy pink toned product that is less of a highlighter and more of an illuminator (as the packaging says) and is perfect for giving a natural, flushed glow without being over the top and disco-ball like. It contains slight shimmer but on the skin this isn't at all noticeable and it gives more of a sheen than a shimmer which is a look I definitely prefer. 

This has been a real staple in my make-up bag for the few weeks I've had it and I can see it becoming a long-time favourite. I'd recommend going into Boots and seeing it in person as photos just don't do it justice, it's much more subtle and gives the most perfect sheen to the high points of your face, or as S&G suggests, applied all over for a natural glow.

Have you tried any soap & glory make-up? Which is your favourite product?
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap&Glory makeup and I use the Glow All out every day! It's amazing x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo