Saturday 5 October 2013

beauty | limited edition vaseline 'paint the town red' lip therapy

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in Paint the Town Red - £3.49

The seems to always be a fair bit of hype surrounding the limited edition pots of Vaseline and this time seems no different. This little red tin has been popping up all over my bloglovin' dashboard and I thought it was about time I said my thoughts too. Paint the Town Red Lip Therapy is the new limited edition Vaseline and as with previous others, it's a great staple for anyones make-up collection and perfect to just throw in your bag for a little added red tint throughout the day. 

It has a subtle red tint when applied to the lips, nothing too noticeable so don' be afraid, and it smells exactly like berries so for me, it seems very autumn/winter appropriate and also very Christmasy! This tiny pot of petroleum jelly goodness is available to buy from Selfridges and Boots where I picked mine up from) for £ 3.49. It's limited edition though so it's definitely worth running to the shop to pick one up as soon as possible! 

Have you tried any of the limited edition Vaseline tins? Does this latest offering appeal to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo