Thursday 19 September 2013

fashion | leather-look jacket

All of you have probably experienced that moment in life when you find the most perfect item that you have been looking for for so long. That moment came most recently for me in the form of a leather-look jacket from River Island - it's a beaut! I've had a jacket from Topshop for just over a year now and don't get me wrong, I love that jacket and it's done the job for the time I've had it but it never really was 'the one'. The River Island jacket is perfect though; it's got croc effect on part which I love, it's structured and it has silver hardware, plus, it has a black fur collar so can be worn for warmth, or as a more biker-style without. And it comes with a funny story. I actually bought this jacket in Liverpool on Saturday, got it home only to realise it was supposed to come with the fur trim. I wasn't really all that bothered to be honest but when I saw it the next day with the fur, I then couldn't do without it and had to get it exchanged. Luckily my local store had one in my size and I snapped it up instead and the rest is history!

Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo