Tuesday 17 September 2013

beauty | benefit fake up hydrating concealer



Benefit 'Fake-Up' Hydrating Concealer - £18.50

Concealer is the one crucial step for me when it comes to an everyday basis. I'd definitely rather add mascara, lipstick and blusher but honestly, if I'm in a rush it's always the one product that I reach for. Benefit has a new-ish (I'm a tad late with trying out this product) concealer out with its main focus being put on the under-eye area.

Fake-up is a soft, almost liquid-like concealer that is surround by the clear balm, aimed at hydrating the skin and stopping any creasing. It's quite the novelty when you think about it but it does actually provide the coverage needed under your eyes while being gentle and easy to apply. While this is definitely not my favourite concealer ever (I'm still keen to try something from Bobbi Brown), it does do what it says and provides reasonable coverage without any creasing. It is a little too greasy for my liking so I would not recommend this if the weather is hot as it may just slide right off your face, but as a handbag staple for touch-ups its great as it doesn't cake at all.

It comes in three shades, I bought medium, which once blended is perfect for my skin tone. So there you go, my thoughts on the new(ish) Benefit Fake-Up concealer, does this sound like a product you'd buy or avoid? 
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo