Wednesday 25 September 2013

fashion | dark florals

jacket (zara) | trousers (topshop)

Florals return each and every season in various different forms, from the super girly to the dark gothic Alexander McQueen 'McQ' - esque prints of last autumn/winter. Florals in general are not something I'm drawn to much as I tend to wear a lot of black, white and grey and many of the prints are bright, summery colours; this season however is seeing an increase in dark floral and dark prints in general. I say lets all add a bit of autumnal colours into our wardrobes and embrace the reds, burnt oranges and of course black!

Zara has some great pieces in store at the moment and one that I definitely have my eye on is this bomber jacket with a combination of dark florals and the other trend of the season, tartan (post to come soon on that) lining the pockets, sleeves and zip. I can see this piece as something that would remain in my wardrobe throughout the seasons as both a cool, lightweight jacket in spring/summer and layered under coats in the autumn/winter time. My Zara shopping basket just got its first item added!

I've wanted a pair of floral trousers for absolutely ages now but I've never really fancied any of the bright, in-your-face pairs that have been taking over the high street. However, this season I've seen so many more pairs embracing the autumn months and I'm so excited to get myself a pair, really fancy the  above pair from Topshop (right)! 
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo