Sunday 25 August 2013

wishlist | london edition


I'm off on a trip to London for a few days next week and so my saving mission has been well on its way in the hopes of being able to buy the things from my mental wish list. Looking at them all here in one image, it seems very monochrome (ooops) but these are thins I've wanted for ages now and I think I may just bite the bullet and buy them all because wheres better to shop than London?

I've been eyeing up the Prada baroque sunglasses for months, they are black so will go with everything and I love the arm detailing. Must buys! The Vivienne Westwood orb earrings are something I've been contemplating over on and off for a while now but having seen them in real life last week I definitely want to buy them. A few of the other things I want are this burnout tee from Topshop - which I already own in white - and this snake print bag from H&M that look so much more expensive than it is! I also want a new case for my phone and this one by Marc Jacobs is too adorable. For beauty there's a few things i want but the two stand-outs are the Mac Fix+ spray and a Nars blush (not sure which one yet though). 

So theres my wish list, I'd love to here what things you're lusting after at the moment. 
Follow iamemmawilde on:

2 comments:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo