Monday 26 August 2013

Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace | Video Music Awards 2013

Last night was the MTV Video Music Awards in New York and the stars were out in force, some looking great and others, not so much. One person that really stood out though was Selena Gomez who wore an absolutely stunning midnight blue Atelier Versace gown complete with an exposed bustier, thigh-high split and major stud detailing around the seams.

She paired the show-stopping dress with emerald green earrings and simple heels to keep all of the focus on the gown. I can guess that this will be a love it or hate it look but I personally love it; it's stunning.

Do you love this look as much as I do or is it not really your cup of tea? 
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo