Friday 2 August 2013

beauty | urban decay naked palette & swatches




Urban Decay Naked Palette - £36 (here)

I had been toying with the idea of getting the Urban Decay Naked Palette for a long time after wanting to get more into wearing some neutral looking eyeshadows. I was actually, much to my surprise, lucky enough to receive this for my birthday in June and have since been trying it out with various different looks and I have to say, I definitely see why there is such a hype around this palette.

The palette comes with 12 highly pigmented eyeshadows, as well a mini size primer potion and and a brush which I personally think is great! The shadows are all really neutral and wearable shades including two matte colours (naked and buck) among the otherwise shimmer palette. I love all of the shadows but my favourites have to be 'Sin' and 'Toasted', which are quite similar in the sense they are both pinkish/metallic shades, though Toasted is slightly darker. I also love 'Sidecar' and 'Smog' for the perfect shimmery brown shades. I'm actually over the moon with the choice and pigmentation of this palette, I can't believe it's taken me this long to own it! The shadows are super soft and easy to apply and the wear time is incredible, even without using the primer potion!

Have you tried the Urban Decay Naked palette? Do you think it's worth the hype...I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So jealous! I've been wanting to get a Naked palette but I'm torn between Naked 1 or Basics (I like matte e/s). Might just get Naked 1 if I catch it on sale! XD

    http://dancewithjay.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo