Sunday 11 August 2013

style steal | millie mackintosh

fur gilet | topjeans | watch | necklace | clutch

I absolutely love Millie Mackintosh's style; everything she puts to together works so so well and I get a slight bit more envious of her wardrobe every time I see a photo of her! I thought I'd resume blogging after a week off (sorry!) with a quick 'style steal' post with on of my favourite of Millie's looks from recently. A fur gilet is something I've wanted for so long now but have never been able to find one; after seeing this look though, my hunt will definitely continue even if to just recreate this whole outfit!

Are you a fan of Millie Mackintosh's style? Whats you favourite look of hers?

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace. If I'm honest I'd never heard of her before but I love this outfit.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo