Thursday 18 July 2013

beauty | topshop lipstick in innocent




Mini review! 

I've been looking to buy a Topshop lipstick for absolutely ages now but I just couldn't decide what shade I wanted. I toyed with the idea of a darker, red colour but then I thought, no, I'm going to get a super wearable shade that I will use so much more often. Cue 'Innocent', a velvet finish, pale pink which in the bullet, appears as the perfect everyday, your lips but better, kind of shade. I however, found this lipstick to be a far more barbie, Nicki Minaj kind of pink; not exactly what I was hoping for and definitely not an everyday shade for myself. A good point about this lipstick is that it is long-wearing and super creamy so really easy to apply and moisturising on the lips. I think I'll definitely be purchasing more Topshop lipsticks in the future based on the formula of this one alone although I don't think I'll be wearing this shade regularly unfortunately.

Have you tried this lipstick? Any recommendations for other Topshop lipsticks? 
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo