Wednesday 24 July 2013

beauty | kim dardashian eau de parfum


Kim Kardashian Eau de Parfum - Perfume Shop (£39.50)

Wow, I'm definitely on a roll with the perfume posts lately; it seems I've acquired quite a few new scents over the past few weeks and I really love sharing my thoughts on them so hence the sudden perfume influx on my blog (here and here)! Sorry if you aren't a perfume fan...

I have been wanting to get Kim Kardashian's fragrance for absolutely ages now as I'm a massive fan of  the Kardashians, especially Kim (and Kourtney so hopefully she'll bring out a fragrance too)! I finally bought this a few weeks ago after seeing the 100ml bottle on offer for £24 from the Perfume Shop, such a bargain, too good not to buy. I think the only way I could describe the smell of this scent would be to use the word, unusual. It's very different to all of the other scents I own and I think that's maybe why I like it so much; it's a super strong, almost spicy smelling scent.

It is described as an 'oriental floral', having notes of jasmine, orange blossom, gardenia, vanilla, musk an sandalwood. A very unusual mix if you ask me, but it totally works, although this is definitely not a scent for everyone so I'd suggest trying it out a couple of times first if you're considering buying it.

Have you tried this fragrance, if so, are you a fan of the smell?
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo