Saturday 2 March 2013

STYLE STEAL | KIM KARDASHIAN

Trousers | Blazer | Bag | VestBootsNecklace

I've always loved Kim Kardashian's style but in the past year or so she has become even more of a style icon to me. I especially love her all black outfits; you can never wear too much black! Kim has had a few fashion disasters in her time but hasn't everyone? Overall though, her style is flawless and so I thought I'd find some affordable pieces that you could wear to emulate one of her looks.

Kim wore an all black, leather trouser and blazer combination with heeled boots (which could be swapper for any boot really) and a statement chunky gold necklace. I think I've managed to find some great pieces that would create a look just like hers. I particularly love Kim's choice of bag and I managed to find this Zara alternative with similar side detailing and a top handle which would go perfect with the overall smart/casual look.

You can get this whole look, which is pretty darn similar to Kim's, for under £250, not bad!

What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

3 comments:

  1. i love Kim Kardashians style too! I love these posts, having cheaper alternatives to celebs clothes is great, hehe!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D definitely and woo to someone else loving Kim's style!

      Delete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo