Saturday 26 January 2013

OUTFIT | COLLAR TIPS

jumper: topshop, shirt: topshop, jeans: topshop, boots: shoe zone, collar tips: primark, nails: hidden treasure

Sifting through my draft posts and I came across this, which is actually an outfit I wore a week or so ago and completely forgot to even post it! I bought these collar tips from Primark about a month ago after really wanting a pair for a while but never being able to find any. These aren't exactly what I was looking for but they were around the £2 mark so I couldn't really say no.

I was sort of unsure how exactly to wear them at first, and it lead me to discover I'm in need of more collared shirts! Anyway, I just wore them with this khaki green shirt and to break that up, I layered my trusty Topshop jumper over the top (I literally wear this jumper all the time)! I like the whole look of collar tips, although I'm not completely certain that I'm going to be buying anymore. Maybe I just need to go in search of a simpler pair. What are your thoughts on collar tips?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

4 comments:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo