Monday 28 January 2013

NICOLE KIDMAN IN ALEXANDER MCQUEEN | SAG AWARDS 2013

Last night saw the 2013 SAG Awards and one of my favourite looks of the night came from Nicole Kidman wearing a stunning Alexander McQueen Couture gown. Completely covered in navy blue sequined embellishments, the dress was topped off with a thigh-high slit and a sheer underlying neckline. 

This look is definitely one very typical and suited to Nicole but this is by far one of the most beautiful she has worn, although, I'm not completely sold on the short, straight hairstyle. That being said there's no denying that Nicole is one of my best dressed of the whole night. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo