Monday 28 January 2013

NINA DOBREV IN ELIE SAAB | SAG AWARDS 2013

Nina Dobrev wore a vibrant, fuchsia Elie Saab gown to last nights SAG Awards, with laced cut-outs around the sides. Nina always looks so chic at events and this is no exception, the dress fitted her perfectly and paired with drop earrings and a simple clutch, really makes the colour pop (for want of a better word)!

Nina was definitely one of the stand outs from last nights red carpet and this has to be one of my all time favourites of her looks; I love that she went with a bright colour rather than black which we saw a lot! What do you think of wearing such a bright colour on the red carpet? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing in that dress, shes my style icon! xx

    http://laureenxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nina Dobrev she is amazing! I think she is one of the best dressed, too :)

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo