Friday 25 January 2013

KIMBERLEY WALSH IN UNRATH STRANO | NTA'S

I'll be the first to admit, that when it comes to British television, I'm not a fan at all and I pretty much avoid it to save the disappointment I know I would have watching it. That begin said, I did look at the looks from last nights National Television Awards and one look that really stood out to me was Kimberley Walsh wearing Unrath Strano. She wore a duck egg and navy, satin dress with lace detailing at the top and on the arms. I absolutely love this dress, it's beautiful. Her performance on the night however, left much to be desired....

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo