Wednesday 12 December 2012

OUTFIT | RACING GREEN & NEON

jumper: topshop, skirt: redherring, boots: ebay (topshop), bracelet: pandora, nails: barry m 'racing green'

Words cannot express how difficult it is to take outfit photos in this terrible daylight we are having! Hopefully over Christmas the lighting in my photos will be better as I'll be at home, may even try some outside shots. Anyway, this is the outfit I wore today, I love this neon yellow jumper, and as with yesterday's outfit, it has stud detailing which I love. I paired it with this 'wet-look' skirt from Redherring which is somewhere I never usually buy from, but I saw this and knew I had to have it. It's just something a bit different to the usual black skater skirt. I also wore my black faux fur coat too but it didn't photograph well at all today! 

Today has been a mentally exhausting day, it started with a shorthand exam that I felt went quite well which is good, then I had a mock exam and then a two hour lecture on media law. I don't think I have concentrated as much I have today in a long time. Phew! Tomorrow should be a quiet day though, just one class and then packing to go home on Thursday! Eeeeek! 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

2 comments:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo