Thursday 13 December 2012

OUTFIT | RED LIP & FAUX FUR

coat: given to me, shirt jeans and necklace: topshop, boots: ebay, watch: michael kors, lips: rimmel kate moss 107, nails: barry m 'racing green' and 
saffron '07' glitter

Today was the first time I have ever worn a red lipstick and I actually quite liked it. I've never been daring enough to wear any bold colour but a few weeks ago I bought the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick that soooo many people have and today thought; yes I'm going to wear this. It actually looks a lot lighter in these photos, it's a very deep red shade, hopefully I'll get a post up on it soon so you can see the actual colour!

This outfit is one I rather like, and I finally managed to photograph my fur coat on, mission accomplished! I worn this military-esque khaki shirt, black jeans my beloved chelsea boots that now have glued together soles - sad times - and a gold and cream skull necklace which I love so much. I think this outfit is quite simple but the lips are quite bold so I thought it worked well. 

I'm off home tomorrow and am currently preparing myself for the lonely four hour drive - not looking forward to it at all! At least it means I'll be home and can help put up the Christmas decorations on Friday! 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo