Friday 8 January 2016

Nars Laguna Bronzer


Today I bring you an extremely long overdue post. I've had this saved in my drafts, unwritten, for weeks now and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts on what has quickly become my new favourite bronzer.

Now Nars Laguna Bronzer isn't a new product; you've probably all heard of it/used it before but I hadn't really joined in the hype until recently after rediscovering it in my makeup stash, unused and unloved. I bought this early last year with the hopes of becoming a bronzed goddess (one can dream eh?) but after trying it once and deeming it a fail, I stored it away and didn't use it again until December. Yes, a whole year later!

Having used it solidly for just over a month now though, I've found it has quickly become a staple in my everyday makeup routine as a way of warming up my face during the paler winter months. It's the perfect cool-toned bronzer that doesn't leave that unsightly muddy look to your face, but instead, a natural glow and shadow. I do find you need quite a light hand when applying this bronzer as a little goes a long way, especially if you are using it for contouring. Don't make the same mistake I did on first use!

On first glance at this product, there is some very minimal shimmer running through it but once applied to the face, this becomes invisible and it looks pretty much matte. I like to use this in a 'C' shape around my forehead and cheeks to bring back some warmth that my foundation often takes away. I can see that this will definitely be a favourite product for some time now, I just can't believe it took me this long to try it!

Have you tried Nars Laguna Bronzer? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo