Thursday 2 July 2015

Polyvore Styling



I've been interested in styling for some time now and Polyvore is an incredible tool to allow you to showcase your creative style and it's also great to look back on in months by! I kind of fell out of touch with the site for a while last year but have since rediscovered it and I've really enjoyed putting together some looks that are rather weather appropriate for the current season. 





I'm currently loving bright pops of colour through bags etc and speaking of, I have serious bag envy with the sight of all of these outfits, that Celine is calling my name. I've also found shoes can add a great bit of interest to an outfit, especially pairing trainers with a seemingly girly look to give it a bit of a sports edge. 

Don't forget to head over to my Polyvore account to see all my sets here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo