Monday 8 June 2015

Seasonal Dressing


This sort of outfit is my ideal spring day outfit as it's cool enough for those sunny moments but it's still layered for the usual UK windy weather. I love how sandals look paired with jeans and a lightweight jacket and this is just a great example of this, especially with the bold coloured cami to break up the otherwise rather neutral overal look. 
MARKS & SPENCER jacket, MATALAN top, DOROTHY PERKINS JEANS, TOPSHOP sandals, MICHAEL KORS watch, ORELIA necklace*

This outfit actually features two new items that I decided to debut together. The jacket is from Marks & Spencer, which isn't a store I enjoy shopping in but it fits perfectly and is a great transitional piece. The other new item to my wardrobe are these amazing Topshop lace up sandals (excuse the feet shot), they are so unbelievably comfortable and I am loving the lace up trend at the moment so they were a no-brainer really; I'm now on the hunt for the black pair too!

Sorry for the rather short post today, I'm writing this late on a Sunday night with an impending 6am start for me so over and out. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo