Friday 15 May 2015

Lace Up Dupes | Chloe & Aquazzura

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Lace up shoes have literally been taking over the feet of every fashion-loving person out there lately (including myself) and there's two key styles to choose from. First up is the flat, pointed toe, Aquazzura dupe - my personal favourite. Now if I'm honest, I'm not all that keen on the originals, they are slightly too matronly for my liking, but some of the high street offerings really have grabbed my attention with their gold detailing, simple lace up and of course, animal prints. 

The other option is the wedge platform Celine style, or the high leg lace up. I'm yet to jump onto this side of the trend as I much prefer flats, but the wedge is the perfect way to add some height if you need it while still keeping it causal for during the day. The best dupes I've found come from Topshop and Choies, they look near identical for a fraction of the price. 

So what's your verdict on the lace up trend? Yay or Nay?

2 comments:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo