Monday 11 May 2015

Burnt Orange



This is possibly one of my new favourite outfits, despite it not being very spring-like. The weather seems to not know what it wants to do lately so lightweight jackets and gilets have become my staples and I brought back my favourite shaggy faux fur version for just a few more weeks before it gets just too warm to wear it. I love these sorts of all black outfits that have one item of colour, especially when it's such an autumnal shade like this burnt orange...






H&M top and gilet, NEW LOOK shoes, WHISTLES bag, ORELIA necklace* (via etailPR)

I actually picked up this top with Spring thoughts in mind, despite the colour resembling that of an autumn leaf, and though it's still slightly too cold to wear it on it's own, I love how it looks with sleeveless pieces to show off the very traditional looking sleeves. I paired it with my favourite New Look lace up flats, which I so wish they did in leopard print, and my simple Whistles chain clutch for a put together weekend look. 

Also, those observant few may notice that my hair is considerably lighter than previously and that's because I finally had my roots touched up and I decided to go slightly lighter underneath making for this rather bright blonde shade that I have now. It is looking rather white at the moment but after a few washes it should settle down into it's usual light blonde hues and my hair will stop blending into the sky has much! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo