Monday 20 April 2015

Spring Florals



This has to be one of my all time favourite outfits of mine - and it contains not even a sliver of black! I'm clearly getting in the spring mood with this one what with the serious influx of whitened light-wash denim! I'm actually on the hunt for a denim shirt that will work with these jeans so any suggestions would be very much welcomed...










PRIMARK blazer, RIVER ISLAND top, H&M jeans and necklace, NEW LOOK shoes, PANDORA bracelet

So this outfit is filled with pieces I forgot I even owned. Pieces that had been banished to the depths of my wardrobe until today due to the lack of nice weather in the UK. That and my love of black clothes. As I said though, I'm quite proud that this outfit contained no black (or grey), or any dark colours for that matter and this is definitely a look I need to embrace more. I'm thinking double denim one day, and maybe white jeans - tell me your thoughts on both! 

This top is actually from River Island last year and I remember I got it for the bargain price of £5, last years biggest bargain. That begin said, it's not the most wearable of tops in my eyes as it is quite short/unflattering dependant on what you wear it with so I threw over a classic white blazer to combat the peplum fit. Also, these jeans seem to be becoming my go-to blue jeans. I've almost gone from one extreme to the next, first up was black skinny jeans now the complete opposite with these boyfriend style light-wash. I'm actually on  the hunt for a skinnier pair of blue jeans but darn the shops not catering for my long legs! It's a constant struggle...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect outfit for Spring. Love the blazer with the jeans and yes to double denim :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think I'm definitely going to be trying double denim out soon!

      Delete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo