Thursday 2 April 2015

Neon Nikes



So normally I'm not a trainer person at all and I used to think they were solely reserved for gym use only. I wear them occasionally but I'm far more comfortable in pointed flats or chelsea boots. That being said, I have been embracing trainers more lately (Nike outlets are a dream!) and I've picked up a few new pairs that I'm sure you'll be seeing on here in the not so distant future. This pair is by far the brightest and most daring pair I've bought but having been after a neon pair of trainers for a while, this this just spoke to me and I had to have them! They are the Nike Free 2's I believe (I'm terrible with names)  and they are the comfiest shoes I own, it feels like walking on cushions and despite them being rather loud in colour, the style itself actually looks great and they really casual up an outfit. 






F&F coat, H&M tee and jeans, NIKE trainers, PANDORA bracelet

For the rest of the outfit I kept it pretty simple. I found it quite difficult to decide what to wear with these trainers because of the colour but I thought lighter shades seemed to work better. My usual choice of black just didn't quite work with these so I embraced a more colourful-ish palette for this look with my favourite F&F camel coat and these uber casual mom jeans. I'm starting to embrace different styles and colours of denim rather than sticking to my usual black skinny jeans and I'm even toying with the idea of buying a denim shirt to rock the whole double denim look - I'll keep you updated on that though!

What are your thoughts on trainers? Reserved for the gym or everyday attire? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo