Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wednesday Wishlist #21 | Topshop


 I have a rather on again/off again relationship with Topshop. Sometimes I go in store or online and see so many pieces that I want and other times I see nothing. Lately though I've been loving so much, so much so that I thought I'd dedicate a whole wishlist to the pieces I've been lusting after. Most of these have been found in the 'tall' section but the majority do come in standard and petite too, I just prefer to buy mine in tall if at all possible due to them fitting better.

The two pieces I have wanted for the longest time are the faux fur gilet and the duster-style trench, which both just happen to be the most expensive! Now the gilet is more of a want than a need as the colour is rather unwearable but I just can't get it out of my mind and one day, it will be mine. Same goes for the duster jacket, which would be a welcomed change from my usual monochrome wardrobe and a good alternative to the Topshop duster jacket I already own and love. 

I also added this lips clutch to my wishlist simply because who doesn't need a lips clutch in their life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo