Thursday 19 February 2015

Blinging Khaki



Oh the wonders of a big floppy hat on a windy day, let's just say I spent several shots holding my hat on my head and another several running round after it. All in the name of blogging. I'd like to know your thoughts on this backdrop too, I really struggle to find built up locations to shoot at because I live out in the country and this is about as urban as it gets. I'm just not sure if it's too green...



FOREVER 21 bomber jacket, NEW LOOK shirt & necklace, TOPSHOP shoes, ZARA bag, H&M hat

 Third outfit on the blog featuring this longline shirt, a rather unintentional but much deserved feature as it just seems to go with so many things and each time I get a different outcome - this time it feels slightly more dressed up with the hat and necklace. This would definitly be an outfit I would, and have, worn to work although in the current weather I'd have to pop on a coat over this bomber otherwise I'd freeze.

1 comment:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo