Tuesday 20 January 2015

Eyelash Curling


For pretty much the whole time I've been wearing make-up, I've simply applied a few coats of mascara to my lashes and left them at that. That is until I started to notice that my lashes are in fact stick straight, with no curl and no thickness in sight. I've tried so many different mascaras and some have had better results than others but none gave me than lengthened and curled look that I've been desiring for so long. 

I finally decided to give lash curling a go a few months back after rediscovering this pair of Shu Uemura lash curlers that I was kindly given while on a work placement at a magazine. I came to the conclusion that if I was going to start lash curling, it may as well be with the much raved about, 'best' eyelash curler on the market. I now can't believe I didn't start using them sooner! A quick squeeze on the lashes before applying mascara has made all the difference leaving me with that extra bout of curl and volume that my lashes were so desperately crying out for. I then continue with applying two layers of mascara but more to come on that next week when I'll be telling you about my new holy grail mascara; it's a good'n! 

If you are yet to try out lash curling or are looking to invest in a new eyelash curler then I'd definitely recommend the fail-safe Shu Uemura or the rose gold Charlotte Tilbury beauty. Do you curl your lashes? If so, which curler do you use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo