Monday 26 May 2014

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?


You've probably noticed that I've been more or less MIA these past few months and that's because I've been busy finishing my final project and assignments for my final year at university! Much to my relief I've now handed in my last assignment and finished university; I can finally have a rest and get back to what I love doing - blogging. 

During my little hiatus away from blogging it made me realise just how much I love my little corner of the internet and I've really missed it and so, with that being said, I've decided to start blogging much more regularly than I used to (we're talking at least five times a week - schedule to be determined), with much better content.

You may also notice that my blog has had a bit of a makeover thanks to the lovely Abby over at 
beautyfullhomes.com.  I was tired of my old, typical blogger layout and thought if I'm going to start doing this thing properly then I definitely need to make my blog look the part and now I think it really does. I've also had a shuffle of my sidebar and there is now a section entitled YouTube and yep, you've guessed it, I'm going to be starting my own channel (which is already live at iamemmawilde) that will feature all things fashion and beauty, much like my blog. I want my channel to be an extension of my blog, rather than a completely separate thing, so I hope you will all journey over to the 'tube with me. 

I hope that my blog will develop into a place where I can share my love of all things fashion and beauty and one that will feature so many more outfit, reviews and lifestyle-type posts. The same goes to say for my YouTube channel. 

So yes, that is where I've been for the past couple of months and also what my hopes are going forward. What will happen from this point on I don't know, but what I do know is that blogging is something I love doing and I intend on doing it for as long as I can. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo