Tuesday 18 February 2014

LFW Day 2 | Photo Diary


On Saturday I went to Day 2 of London Fashion Week for the first time ever, so I went with a lot of expectations but very little idea on what it would actually be like. As I had expected there were tonnes of stylish people circulating Somerset House and swarms of photographers taking shots of them as though the paparazzi at a red carpet event. It was quieter than I'd expected at first but soon people started to arrive and the atmosphere completely changed. As you can see from the photos, some of the cast from Made In Chelsea were there, Proudlock with his rather loud tartan suit and Spencer in an all black ensemble. I just had to join in with the photo taking...it was a must! 



Here's a few photos of some of my favourite looks from the day; I adore the pink coat worn below, especially paired with the classic Celine - perfect! There was an awful lot of pink on the day, pink coats, pink suits, pink shoes and of course pink furry bags paired with leopard print coats...



I couldn't go to Somerset House without taking a few snaps of my own outfit either. It was a horrible day, despite how the photos make it look, so these were taking in between running for cover from the rain and wind. I wonder if it will ever not rain during LFW?! 
I wore a Topshop Boutique coat that I got for an absolute bargain in the sale, paired with a pair of Dorothy Perkins pleather trousers, leather converse and my beautiful Mulberry Maisie Clipper bag. 


I really enjoyed my day at Somerset House, it's such a different atmosphere, unlike anything I've experienced before and I hope to go again next time! Emma xo

1 comment:

  1. Some great style snaps here :) I was go gutted to miss out due to the floods and train cancellations :( Love your coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo