Thursday 2 January 2014

dior creme de rose | smoothing plumping lip balm


Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm - £20 (Debenhams)

After reading copious amounts of reviews and praise for this little pot of Dior goodness, I finally had to give in and buy it for myself. Dior Creme De Rose is said to be a smoothing, plumping lip balm that has the scent of roses (state the obvious Emma). It comes is pot form, which I tend to prefer over stick balms, and inside is 7.2g of what I can only describe as stuff dreams are made of. The only slight downside to the packaging is the fact you are paying £20 for what is essentially a plastic pot; I just expected something a little nicer, but it's not a big deal for me and the simplistic design is nice.

This lip balm left my lips feeling soft, smooth and slightly glossy, which for a lip balm, is all you could really ask for. It has a nice consistency and the smell is lovely and very present, while not being too overpowering. As for the plumping side of this product, that's something I didn't really see, but that's alright as I think that would have actually put me off the product anyway.

After using this product religiously for a few weeks now, I can quite happily say that it really is an amazing lip balm. It is totally worth all the hype it gets and although it does come with a hefty price tag, it's worth it for the luxurious feel and way it leaves your lips looking; I'll definitely be repurchasing this in the future!

Have you tried Dior's Creme De Rose lip balm? What are your thoughts?
Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo