Tuesday 29 October 2013

perfume | taylor swift 'wonderstruck'

Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' - £19 (100ml)

I totally don't have enough perfumes already and I can totally justify buying yet another. Totally. Not. I have an excessive collection of perfumes and an equally excessive list of perfumes I still want but I can now tick one of those of that mile long list.

While browsing Debenhams on Saturday I spotted the perfume sale section and then a full, 100ml bottle of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck for a mere £19 reduced from £40! It would have been rude not to buy it and so that's exactly what I did.

Wonderstruck is quite a different scent to others that I own, it has hints of apple blossom, raspberry, vanilla and musk, so quite a unique mix but I love it, especially for a celebrity perfume which usually tend to be a bit of a let down for me. A huge selling point for me with this perfume was the bottle; it's a metallic purple and gold bottle with three gold charms, so not very handbag friendly, but a lovely one for displaying. I'm a sucker for a pretty bottle.
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo