Monday 28 October 2013

fashion | new coat

I love the fact that pink coats are quite literally taking over this winter. I've always been a little scared of a lighter coloured coat and also the idea of wearing a fully pink item in the winter just seemed a tad silly to me, especially something as obvious as a coat. That being said I went and did it; I got myself the most perfect coat ever. It's long, warm and pink!

An outfit with this Topshop beauty is definitely coming up in the next week or so! 
Emma xo
Follow iamemmawilde on:

2 comments:

  1. I love this coat!
    I've always loved light pink but was a bit unsure about wearing it in fear of looking like a Barbie girl...
    I'm happy it's on trend now!

    Http://Lilyavenuee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour of this coat! i will not be able to pull this off, though -_-

    check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading comments :)
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, then feel free to tweet me @iamEmmaWilde.

Have a lovely day! xo